Diploma Computer Integrated Manufacturing CAT 1 Model Question paper
We have added Diploma Computer Integrated Manufacturing CAT 1 Model Question paper (N Scheme Pattern) for the second year Diploma Mechanical Engineering Students. You can download Diploma Thermal Engineering 2 CAT 1 Model Question paper as PDF
Join our Study Materials Group
CAT TEST 1 MODEL QUESTION PAPER
COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING
Department: Mechanical Engineering Year : III Semester : V
TEST PORTIONS: UNIT 1 & 2 Maximum Marks = 50
Part – A (Three Marks, Answer all the questions) 5 x 3 = 15 Marks
- Define CAD.
- What are the advantages of solid modelling?
- What are the advantages of FEA?
- What are the benefits of CAM?
- Write short notes on JIT.
Part – B (Answer all the Questions, All Question carries Equal Marks) 35 Marks
- Briefly explain 2D and 3D transformations.. (14 Marks)
- Explain constructive solid geometry. (7 Marks)
- Define group technology. Explain the various coding structures. (7 Marks)
- Explain the generative type CAPP. (7 Marks)