Diploma Control of Electrical Machines Important Questions
Join Diploma Exam Corner
|Telegram Channel||Click here|
|English Version||Click here|
|Powered by Diploma Exam Corner|
Dear Faculty / Students
kindly share our links with your faculty & students.
study well, best wishes.
Subject : Control of Electrical Machines Scheme : M
Unit – 1, Control circuit components
- The highlighted Questions are asked more than two times in the Board Exam
- These Questions are collected from Board Examination Question Papers.
2/3 marks questions.
- Draw the diagram of electronic timer.
- Compare ON delay OFF delay timer.
- Write brief notes on latching delay.
- What is frequency response delay?
- What is zero speed switch and where it is used?
- What is meant by automatic control of a motor?
- Name the types of push button switches used in the control circuits.
- Write the use of limit switches.
- Draw the block diagram of ECKO proximity switch.
- What is sequence interlock?
- Write the uses of float switch.
- What is the necessity of interlocking in drives?
- What is single phasing?
- What is the function of pressure switch in air compressor?
- List out any our switches used in control circuits.
10 marks questions.
- Explain the operation of dash pot oil filled relay with neat diagram.
- Explain the remote control operation of drives.
- Draw the control circuit of electrical interlocks and mechanical interlocks and explain briefly.
- Explain the working of magnetic time relay.
- With a neat sketch, explain the principle of operation of pneumatic timer.
- Explain the circuit diagram the principle of operation single phasing preventer.
- Explain the construction and working of latching relays.
- Draw and explain the principle of operation of electronic timer.
- Explain (i) limit switches & (ii) pressure switches
- Explain the constructional details of solenoid type contractor with neat sketch.