Diploma Measurements and Metrology CAT 1 Model Question papers
We have added Diploma Computer Integrated Manufacturing CAT 1 Model Question paper (N Scheme Pattern) for the second year Diploma Mechanical Engineering Students. You can download Diploma Thermal Engineering 2 CAT 1 Model Question paper as PDF
Join our Study Materials Group
CAT TEST 1 MODEL QUESTION PAPER
MEASUREMENTS AND METROLOGY
Department: Mechanical Engineering Year : III Semester : V
TEST PORTIONS: UNIT 1 & 2 Maximum Marks = 50
Part – A (Three Marks, Answer all the questions) 5 x 3 = 15 Marks
- Write down the base units (basic units) of length, mass and time.
- Define precision and accuracy.
- What is meant by legal metrology?
- What is the principle involved in autocollimator?
- List out any three sources of errors in micrometers.
Part – B (Answer all the Questions, All Question carries Equal Marks) 35 Marks
- Write shortly about various measuring instruments used to measure length and angles (7 Marks)
- Write down the general rules for accurate measurement. (7 Marks)
- Write the precautions while using an instrument. (7 Marks)
- Explain the angular measurement using universal bevel protractor with neat sketch. (14 Marks)