Thermal and Automobile Engg Important Questions
Dear faculty/ students
Here We attached the thermal and automobile engg important questions for the unit 5 from Board Exam Question Bank
kindly share our links with your friends
study well, best wishes.
Subject : Thermal & Automobile Engineering Scheme : M
Unit- 5, AUTOMOBILE BRAKE SYSTEM, ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND POLLUTION CONTROL
NOTE : 1. The highlighted Questions are asked more than two times in the Board Exam
- These Questions are collected from Board Examination Question Papers.
2/3 marks questions
- State any two troubles in ignition system and remedies for them
- List the important components of lighting system.
- Mention the causes of spongy brake.
- Enumerate the different tests ascertaining the condition of a battery.
- Explain the self energizing action of brake shoes.
- Explain the PCV system with a neat sketch
- Mention the types of starting motor devices
- List the major parts of a battery coil ignition system
- State the factors of wheel alignment
- Name the tests carried out in a battery
- State two troubles in ignition system and their causes.
10 marks questions
- Explain the working of air assisted hydraulic braking system with a neat sketch
- Explain the working of a battery coil ignition system for a four cylinder petrol engine with a line diagram.
- Explain the working of air brake system with a neat sketch.
- Explain the E.G.R system of reducing emissions ( 5 marks)
- Explain the construction of an ignition coil ( 5 marks)
- Write down any three troubles and causes in braking system ( 5 marks)
- Write short note on pollution control in petrol engine ( 5 marks)
Thermal and Automobile Engg Important Questions, Diploma Thermal and Automobile Engg Important Questions, Diploma Thermal and Automobile Engg m scheme important questions
Join Diploma Exam Corner
|Telegram Channel||Click here|
|English Version||Click here|
|TNPSC Free test||Click here|
|Powered by Diploma Exam Corner|