Thermal and Automobile Engg Important Questions
Dear faculty/ students
Here We attached the thermal and automobile engg important questions for the unit 3 from Board Exam Question Bank
kindly share our links with your friends
study well, best wishes.
Unit – 3, Automobile Cooling Systems, Lubrication Systems & Fuel
2/3 marks questions
- State the purpose of lubrication system.
- Sketch the thermo syphon system & name the parts.
- Define carburetion.
- What are the drawbacks of petrol injection system?
- Explain the service rating of lubricating oils.
- Give a detailed classification of carburetors.
- What are the types of oil pumps
- List the type of lubrication systems.
- What are the elements of the fuel feed system in a petrol engine?
- State the two troubles that occur in lubrication system.
- What is petrol lubrication system?
- State the main parts of a simple carburetor.
- Define cooling systems (in engines)
- What is the function of fuel filter & air cleaner.
10 marks questions.
- With a simple sketch, Explain the construction and working of a pump assisted with water cooling system.
- Draw the layout of fuel feed system of a petrol engine and list its salient parts (5 marks)
- Explain the working of A.C. Mechanical fuel pump. (5 marks)
- Explain the functioning of MPFI system with a simple sketch (5 marks)
- Explain the working of cold starting and acceleration circuits of solex carburetor.
- Write a short note on DTSI system. (5 marks)
- Explain the working of a full pressure lubrication system. (5 marks)
- Explain the thermo syphon cooling system. (5 marks)
- Describe the construction and operation of Electrical fuel pump. (5 marks)
Thermal and Automobile Engg Important Questions, Diploma Thermal and Automobile Engg Important Questions, Diploma Thermal and Automobile Engg m scheme important questions
Join Diploma Exam Corner
|Telegram Channel||Click here|
|English Version||Click here|
|TNPSC Free test||Click here|
|Powered by Diploma Exam Corner|