Diploma Engineering Physics 1 Important Questions
Welcome to Diploma Exam Corner. In this section we have updated Diploma Engineering Physics 1 Important Questions.
Join Our Study Materials Group
- Highlighted Questions are asked in More than two times in Diploma Board Exam Question Bank
- The following Questions are asked in Diploma Board Exams between April 2018 and April 2022 Examinations
Unit 1 S I UNITS AND STATICS
1 / 2 Marks
1.What are the supplementary quantities?
2. State Lamis theorem
3. What are the uses of dimensional formula?
4. State and explain the principle of Moments
5. Write S.I Unit and dimensional formula for force and power
6. Define Equilibrant
7. Define Moment of Force and couple
8. What is meant by fundamental quantity?
9. Define Scalar and Vector quantities
10. Write any three conventions to be followed in S.I. Units
11. What is meant by concurrent forces?
7 and 8 Marks Questions
1. State the conventions to be followed in S.I Units
2. Describe an experiment to verify the Lami’s theorem
3. If the resultant of two equal force is √3 times a single force. Find the angle between them.
4. Describe the experiment to find mass of an object using Principle of moments
5. Two forces of 4N and 8N acting at a point with an angle of 90 degree between them. Find the magnitude and direction of the resultant of the forces.
6. Derive the expressions for the magnitude and directions of the resultant of two forces acting at a point with an acute angle,
7. Describe the experiment to determine the mass of a given body by using principle of moments
8. If the resultant of two equal forces inclined to each other at 60 degree is 8√3N Find those forces.
9. Describe an experiment to verify the parallelogram law of forces
10. Find the magnitude and direction of the resultant of two forces 30N and 40N acting at an angle of 90 degree to each other