Diploma Industrial Engineering and Management Important Questions
We have added Diploma Industrial Engineering and Management Important Questions Unit 2 for the diploma mechanical III year / VI Semester as PDF
Join our WhatsApp Group and telegram channel to get regular updates
|Join Diploma Exam Corner|
|WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Govt Job Updates||Click here|
Unit – 2 – WORK STUDY, METHOD STUDY AND WORK MEASUREMENT
1. Highlighted Questions are asked more than two times
2. These questions are collected from last three years board examination question papers
2 marks / 3 marks.
- What are the methods of increasing Productivity?
- Define Method study
- Name the allowance which is not used for calculating standard time.
- Define Employee Rating factor.
- Define Productivity
- What is PMTS?
- Explain briefly about string diagram,
- Describe the procedure in making a time study.
- Write any two objectives of work study.
- Draw the symbols used for representing temporary storage & storage in process charts
- Explain with Block Diagram how standard time is calculated.
- Define allowances
- Define Productivity and Standard of living.
- What is meant by policy allowance?
- State the objectives of Method study
- Explain Man- Machine Chart.
- Write down the different allowances used in calculating standard time and explain.
- Explain Two handed process chart with a neat sketch.
- Write Short notes on (i) analytical estimating (ii) synthesis from standard data. (iii) Ratio – Delay study.
- What are the various means by which productivity can be increased? Briefly explain each.
- Write short notes on (i) Analytical Estimating (ii) Employees Rating Factor
- Explain in Detail the steps involved in time study
- With a block diagram, Explain how the standard time for a job is determined
- Explain the basic procedure of method study
- Expalin Various allowances applied to stop watch time study.
|Diploma Industrial and Management Important Questions|
|Unit 1||Click here|
|Unit 2||Click here|