PGCIL Recruitment 2022
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Hi, Welcome to Diploma Exam Corner, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced new job vacancies for Diploma holders. Here You can find the application link, salary details, Vacancies & Educational qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2022. Follow our Google News to get Regular UpdatesClick here to follow us on google news
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organisation Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Regular Basis (Permanent)|
|No. of Vacancies||211|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date of Application||09.12.2022|
|Last Date of Submitting Application||31.012.2022|
Vacancy Details for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1. Scientific Assistant/C – (Safety Supervisor)||02|
|Region Wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|NR-I (Delhi, Rajasthan, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Haryana, Part of Uttarakhand)|
|NR-II (Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Part of Haryana, UT of J&K, UT of Ladakh, UT of Chandigarh)|
|NR-III (Part of Uttarakhand, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Madhya Pradesh)|
|ER -I (Bihar, Jharkhand)|
|ER –II (West Bengal, Sikkim)|
|SR-I (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Part of Karnataka)|
|SR-II (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Part of Karnataka)|
|WR-II (Gujarat, Part of Madhya Pradesh, Part of Maharashtra, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu,)|
|CC (Gurugram, Manesar, Delhi)|
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 20221. Trainee – Electrical (EE) – Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute. Discipline: Electrical / Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical) Percentage of Marks: Minimum70% 2. Trainee – Electronics (EC) – Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute. Discipline: Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg. Percentage of Marks: Minimum70%
3. Trainee – Civil (CE) – Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
Discipline: Civil Engg.
Percentage of Marks: Minimum70%
Note : Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed. Qualification acquired through distance mode will not be considered.
– The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the industry. Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 27,500/- per month as a stipend during the one-year training period.
– On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in the Supervisory category in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500 (IDA).
– On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
– The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long-term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time.
27 years as on 31.12.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1996 and on or before 31.12.2004).
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through PGCIL official Notification 2022 for more reference
Selection Process1.Written Exam 2.Medical Examination
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022Candidates are required to apply online through https://www.powergrid.in/ No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The facility of online application will be opened on 09/12/2022 and closed on 31/12/2022. Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.12.2022|